How to use "Add Picture" in Topology to add my logo?

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

ande0255

How to use "Add Picture" in Topology to add my logo?

Post by ande0255 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:37 pm

I am trying to "Add picture" with my training logo so that it appears on the Topology, and I can see it in the left hand column in the pictures segment, but I cannot seem to get it onto the Topology itself.

I have looked through forums / videos / cookbook and I cannot for the life of me find a guide or what I might be doing wrong, I have tinkered with this for hours, and I am getting nowhere.

Input appreciated, thank you!

NOTE - I did review 11.1.4 in the cookbook, but I cannot find how to get this HTML toolbar at the top of the page, I have tried connecting in both Chrome and Firefox, not sure if I should be working in an actual HTML editor tool?

Uldis (UD)

Re: How to use "Add Picture" in Topology to add my logo?

Post by Uldis (UD) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:27 am

eve pro or community version??

ande0255

Re: How to use "Add Picture" in Topology to add my logo?

Post by ande0255 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:47 pm

Hello,

I am using the Community version, I've done some studies and have been playing with "LucidChart" to try to convert pictures to HTML, but I feel like I am doing this wrong per the instructions in the cookbook.

I am wondering if maybe I am somehow supposed to be opening the EVE topology in an HTML editor somehow?

Any input appreciated, the cookbook is just vague enough, along with me not being familiar enough with image editing that I am chasing my tail :/