Enabling the Windows Template?? [SOLVED]

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

rushers

Enabling the Windows Template?? [SOLVED]

Post by rushers » Tue May 05, 2020 11:16 am

Afternoon,

Just followed through the 'How to add a Windows host' video and step by step guide.

All seemed fine but when moving to testing inside the Eve GUI the windows template section was not listed (see attached) and when ticking show unprovisioned templates the Windows option is seen but still greyed out.

I'm running Eve in Google Cloud on a nested-ubuntu-xenial image, the machine has been allocated 8 CPU, 16G RAM and 80G HD.

The Eve version is 2.0.6-52-PRO.

uname output: Linux eve-ng-pro-snt-2 4.20.17-eve-ng-ukms+ #2 SMP Wed Jun 5 08:18:06 CEST 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

during the installation I enabled 50G for the Hard drive rather than 30G in the step by step guide

Hopefully this is something straightforward that someone can mock me, point me in the right direction and carry on with the rest of the day... :D

Many thanks in advance
Rushers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rushers

Re: Enabling the Windows Template??

Post by rushers » Tue May 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Error in my config... I'd used Win7 instead of win7

Please mark as solved