Versa Networks FlexVNF Edge not showing in list of available images when building lab

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

jajonespy

Versa Networks FlexVNF Edge not showing in list of available images when building lab

Post by jajonespy » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:57 am

Hi

I have just installed Versa's SD-WAN images into EVE-NG. When I tried to find Versa Networks FlexVNF Edge image in the list of available images it is not being shown in the list of available images despite the images for versa Director and Analytics being shown. I have ensured that the folder name is correct having cut and paste the first bit up to the hyphen from the how to instructions. The full name of the folder is versavnf-16.1R2S10 which is in line with the instructions. Please can someone advise as I would like to get this up and running to evaluate if possible. Thanks

Uldis (UD)

Re: Versa Networks FlexVNF Edge not showing in list of available images when building lab

Post by Uldis (UD) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:01 pm

image foldernames are case sensitive..
As well you must have latest EVE Community 2.0.3-110
or newest Pro

idknetwork

Re: Versa Networks FlexVNF Edge not showing in list of available images when building lab

Post by idknetwork » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:22 am

I was wondering where I can get the versa images. I tried to find them but no luck