Client Side Pack broke VNC and SecureCRT

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

badgerdog

Client Side Pack broke VNC and SecureCRT

Post by badgerdog » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Everything worked until I removed previous EVE Windows Client side Pack and then Installed latest client side pack - goal was to get latest UltraVNC viewer

The latest Windows Client side pack and it has broken my SecureCRT and my VNC viewer.

For telnet; the default install invoked putty when clicking on a node, but after running the Client side .reg file for SecureCRT nothing happens when I click on a lab node... SecureCRT doesn't get invoked. Checked Paths for SecureCRT on client machine and .reg file - all good there.

For VNC viewer; now when I click on a node VNC launches, but the VNC viewer screen is Black.

Running EVE 2.0.3-86
Client machine is Windows 10 Professional with latest updates
Wireshark works fine

Need Help - most important issue is the lack of the VNC viewer

Thanks

badgerdog

Re: Client Side Pack broke VNC and SecureCRT

Post by badgerdog » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Update:

Fixed SecureCRT problem, had to tell browser where to find again

Still have BLACK screen when VNC viewer launches - anyone?

Best,

badgerdog

Re: Client Side Pack broke VNC and SecureCRT

Post by badgerdog » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 pm

Update:

VNC viewer is working gain - much better that previous version. Not sure how it started working, the only thing I did was delete the node in question, a windows 10 node, and added it back again... it's working great now.

Best,