Nodes won't start up

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

Pcpaulh

Nodes won't start up

Post by Pcpaulh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi, just spent a couple of hours setting up a lab, pasting configs in and then exporting them and then setting them up as the startup configs. Started up the VM to do some work and now only one node will start up. All of the other nodes say they are starting but don't. The nodes that won't start up have a "!" next to them in the topology. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Uldis (UD)

Re: Nodes won't start up

Post by Uldis (UD) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Pcpaulh

Post by Pcpaulh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi thanks Uldis but I'm getting a triangle with a ! in it under all but one of the nodes, no clock symbols. Each of the nodes has a startup-config with the little lightning flash next to it. Tried to post a screenshot but get file to large error-even though it's only a few hundred K.

Pcpaulh

Post by Pcpaulh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Managed a screenshot of one of the routers:
Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 22.07.05.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pcpaulh

Post by Pcpaulh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:19 pm

Hi, again. I had to 'wipe' the nodes again and then everything started to work again. Thanks. Fantastic product, so much better than VIRL. I've made a small contribution and I hope everyone else does too.