multipel EVE-NG

Moderator: mike

EIGRP

multipel EVE-NG

Post by EIGRP » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Can I connect to EVE_NG together and how?

ramindia

Re: multipel EVE-NG

Post by ramindia » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:16 pm

EIGRP wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:43 pm
Can I connect to EVE_NG together and how?
Explain more..

R!

EIGRP

Post by EIGRP » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:07 pm

I try to put Cisco Firepower to a laptop, but every image (NGIPS, thereat defense, and management center) requires a lot of CPU power; therefore, I want to put images into 3 different laptops.
In the first laptop. I have two NIC in my VM, the first one is the NAT, which got the ip from NAT DHCP. I have the second NIC bridge to the physical NIC that connects to a small switch (All 3 laptops connect to a small simple switch). Then I got stuck in the second laptop. I am not sure how to configure VM Network Editor to make the laptop talk to the first laptop with EVE-NG having a valid IP address.
(BTW, I VMware workstations is used)

ramindia

Post by ramindia » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:13 pm

EIGRP wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:07 pm
I try to put Cisco Firepower to a laptop, but every image (NGIPS, thereat defense, and management center) requires a lot of CPU power; therefore, I want to put images into 3 different laptops.
In the first laptop. I have two NIC in my VM, the first one is the NAT, which got the ip from NAT DHCP. I have the second NIC bridge to the physical NIC that connects to a small switch (All 3 laptops connect to a small simple switch). Then I got stuck in the second laptop. I am not sure how to configure VM Network Editor to make the laptop talk to the first laptop with EVE-NG having a valid IP address.
(BTW, I VMware workstations is used)
You can do 2 ways.

1. All EVE-NG can talk each other using cloud0.

2. 2nd EVE-NG---Cloud0----Siwtch----(cloud1)1stEVENG ( cloud0)---DSL router---Intenet
same way
3rd EVE-NG---Cloud0----Siwtch----(cloud1)1stEVENG ( cloud0)---DSL router---Intenet

cloud1 configure IP address, and make 2nd and 3rd use same IP address range, gateway Cloud1 IP address

Make Sense ?

This video helps you better understanding

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_oYEQbkOHU
R!