stuck in login page

Moderator: mike

EIGRP

stuck in login page

Post by EIGRP » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:43 pm

I see the login page, and I am sure my user name ans password are correct, but when I login, it just stuck in the login page. I tried different browsers, clear the cache, and tried either html5 and native console, but it did not work I think eve-ng is corrupted because I did not shut it down gracefully.
1st question is how can I fix it? Should I fcsk, and what is the syntax to fsck. When I did fsck /dev/mapper/eve--ng--vg-root, I got /dev/mapper/eve--ng-vg-root is mounted. e2fsck: Cannot continue, aborting.
2nd question is what is the other way to fix the stuck in login page problem.
Thanks

ramindia

Re: stuck in login page

Post by ramindia » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:54 am

EIGRP wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:43 pm
I see the login page, and I am sure my user name ans password are correct, but when I login, it just stuck in the login page. I tried different browsers, clear the cache, and tried either html5 and native console, but it did not work I think eve-ng is corrupted because I did not shut it down gracefully.
1st question is how can I fix it? Should I fcsk, and what is the syntax to fsck. When I did fsck /dev/mapper/eve--ng--vg-root, I got /dev/mapper/eve--ng-vg-root is mounted. e2fsck: Cannot continue, aborting.
2nd question is what is the other way to fix the stuck in login page problem.
Thanks
Suggest to shutdown properply and wait for 2min after shutdown and bring the eve-ng

make sure you able to login via console and check disk space all looks good, then try GUI

If you see any errors post here to help

R!

EIGRP

Post by EIGRP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:17 pm

what is the command for graceful shutdown?

EIGRP

Post by EIGRP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:19 pm

I did try to shutdown the VM and shutdown my windows for day, then restarted everything, but same result with no error.