I`m usisng VMware 12.0
Thnx
Pit

Pit

Re: Connect my lab to the internet

Post by Pit » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:42 pm

Dear All,

I found the resolution,
First of all I`ve check and change vmnet0 settings in VWware. Just changed the ip scope for my real network - prevoius I got from dhcp address that was from incorrect scope.
Second - reinstalled eve , put images into server and run IOSv. Interface connected to cloud0 (mgmt) get ip address from dhcp. But - after check show arp I noticed that there are 2 ip addresess from my real netowrk scope. As we remember on tutorial - eve are configured with second address from scope, not the real gateway. So I configured statis route to this second ip. Now the real net is reachable.

Thank you!

ramindia

Re: Connect my lab to the internet

Post by ramindia » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:58 pm

Pit wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:42 pm
Dear All,

I found the resolution,
First of all I`ve check and change vmnet0 settings in VWware. Just changed the ip scope for my real network - prevoius I got from dhcp address that was from incorrect scope.
Second - reinstalled eve , put images into server and run IOSv. Interface connected to cloud0 (mgmt) get ip address from dhcp. But - after check show arp I noticed that there are 2 ip addresess from my real netowrk scope. As we remember on tutorial - eve are configured with second address from scope, not the real gateway. So I configured statis route to this second ip. Now the real net is reachable.

Thank you!
Glad it work for you, We always expect more information from user, so we can assist better, since every one have their own setup.

R!