CCIE Security

Moderator: mike

sanji99

CCIE Security

Post by sanji99 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:58 am

I'm currently in college, working as an outsource engineer for Cisco Systems. My employer is willing to pay for my CCIE exam. I am looking for resources to help me prepare for this exam.

The typical resources are CBT Nuggets (which I find cover about 50% of the exam material) and Cisco Press books (which are drier, but more comprehensive). I'm having issues finding resources for the latest version of the test (v3). My questions: https://showbox.tools/

To those working in the field, is it worth the effort to obtain my CCIE Security, or should I stick with the CCIE Routing and Switching for now? (My boss will pay for either, on the condition that I pass.) The interest and non-VPN ASA experience is already there, but I'm curious whether it's worth it. CCIE Security seems to be more sought after.

To those who have already taken this exam, what resources did you use to prepare, and what version of the exam did you prepare for???
Last edited by sanji99 on Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uldis (UD)

Re: CCIE Security

Post by Uldis (UD) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:19 am

If you will post again hidden spam in your tread, you will be banned !!!
Your post is cleared
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.