help with EVE-NG

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

coperandr54

help with EVE-NG

Post by coperandr54 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:45 pm

Good evening,

I am in need of some serious help, any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am working with 2 separate pods on EVE-NG through cloudmylab, on my 1st pod I have an entire network topology built that is running and communicating well, with DHCP setup and some GREtunnels etc.

On my 2nd pod I have a bunch of Windows servers, on this 2nd pod I am trying to get it connected to my 1st pod which has the network topology built. I wan't my servers to be able to connect to this first pod so it has a networking, and that it can communicate with the 1st pod. I am building an AD, DNS, mail servers etc. on the 2nd pod with the servers to emulate a running company environment.

I know it has something to do with the Cloud net to connect the 2 however I am not sure about the routes, IP's and other configs to get these 2 pods connected together. So any help would be greatly appreciated to get these 2 separate pods connected together so my server pod can connect to my network pod. Thank you.

Uldis (UD)

Re: help with EVE-NG

Post by Uldis (UD) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:00 pm

Clouds from Clod0-9 are connected and can be used ad bridg connection between PODs
Example Cloud7 suage

login in pod1
1. on topology add router IOL for example
2. add cloud7 network and connect router
3. configure router IP 10.1.1.1/24

now logg off pod1 and logg as pod2
create new lab and do same as above,
add cloud7 and connect router
configure ip 10.1.1.2/24

now your routers between POD are connected like p2p
rest is up tou you
connection between pods using same number cloud is like p2p