issue with function yaml_parse_file

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

foxroot

issue with function yaml_parse_file

Post by foxroot » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:18 am

hello
i have issue with
[12-Apr-2021 21:18:25 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function yaml_parse_file() in /opt/unetlab/html/api.php:300
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: {closure}('iol')
#1 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Route.php(468): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#2 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Slim.php(1357): Slim\Route->dispatch()
#3 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Middleware/Flash.php(85): Slim\Slim->call()
#4 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Middleware/MethodOverride.php(92): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call()
#5 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Middleware/PrettyExceptions.php(67): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call()
#6 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Slim.php(1302): Slim\Middleware\PrettyExceptions->call()
#7 /opt/unetlab/html/api.php(1339): Slim\Slim->run()
#8 {main}
thrown in /opt/unetlab/html/api.php on line 300

Please help me find suggest this issue.

Bezosjustin

Re: issue with function yaml_parse_file

Post by Bezosjustin » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:12 am

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.