EVE-NG issues

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

BetronParks

EVE-NG issues

Post by BetronParks » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:00 am

A few days ago i got my EVE-NG lab working. Whenever i first start my Laptop, VMWare, and attempt to log in to eve, I cant. The webpages freezes as in I get no login prompt. Only way it seems to work is if i restart my laptop again and then start VMware again and then I am able to log in because i do get a log in prompt.

When i first start my Lab and then i shut down just VMware i still get no prompt. I have to restart the entire laptop for me to be able to log in.

Has anyone run into this with VMware and Eve. If i need to include my laptop specs or something let me know. But just wondering if any one of the 68K members had. Thank you for any help!

Uldis (UD)

Re: EVE-NG issues

Post by Uldis (UD) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:34 pm

In the control panel find VM ware and do repair. Such issues observed when Windows updates kills VM ware settings

venabeal

Re: EVE-NG issues

Post by venabeal » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:41 am

Thank you! This helps.
friday night funkin music battle