vm eve-ng become slower and slower

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

davidy2001

vm eve-ng become slower and slower

Post by davidy2001 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:14 pm

Hi The issue eve-ng vm is there for long time. Anyone can help to resolve it? Thank you in advance.
Once app os is running on eve-ng /vm esxi, its speed is very slow until stop or stuck there. I found the slowness is related with memory and storage size available. The issue is once app such as panorama is running, the storage utilization become more and more until the storage we assigned are full and stuck there. I wonder if this is app issue or eve configuration issue? the default size of storage is about 60GB. can we assign a bigger one during initial config for eve? i changed the storage size from 60GB to 200GB, but the added size cannot be used and also cannot be expanded as available. Anyone has share experience? Thanks

Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.