EVE-NG problem on ESXI 6.5

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

mdariuz

EVE-NG problem on ESXI 6.5

Post by mdariuz » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi. I'm new to the forum and I take the opportunity to thanks the EVE team.

I went trough the forum and the "how to" section but I haven't found anything about my problem.
I'm experiencing some problems trying to install EVE-NG (the last version) on an ESXI 6.5. So basically after the installation, i follow the first configuration (I've done everything exactly as showed in the video) and once I do the first reboot, the system got stuck in the EVE screen and doesn't seem to boot anymore. If I wait 5 minutes, the system starts, but all the network card are gone. Anyone that have had the same problem and can give me an advice?? Thanks n advance

ramindia

Re: EVE-NG problem on ESXI 6.5

Post by ramindia » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:57 pm

mdariuz wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:53 pm
Hi. I'm new to the forum and I take the opportunity to thanks the EVE team.

I went trough the forum and the "how to" section but I haven't found anything about my problem.
I'm experiencing some problems trying to install EVE-NG (the last version) on an ESXI 6.5. So basically after the installation, i follow the first configuration (I've done everything exactly as showed in the video) and once I do the first reboot, the system got stuck in the EVE screen and doesn't seem to boot anymore. If I wait 5 minutes, the system starts, but all the network card are gone. Anyone that have had the same problem and can give me an advice?? Thanks n advance
better post the screen shots to understand what is wrong ?

R!