Qemu Custom Options not Sticking?

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

warderkeeju

Qemu Custom Options not Sticking?

Post by warderkeeju » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:29 pm

Good afternoon,

I'm working on a model of my network for testing purposes in a sandbox environment.
I'm trying to modifying a custom Linux image to use the custom option -vga cirrus in the Qemu Custom Options panel.
snip_20170809113003.png
It works fine, but if I have to shutdown the image to change it's physical network connection, the Qemu Custom Options doesn't stick.

How can i fix this?

I need it so I can access the Cisco ASDM properly, and make usage of the internal Linux VM so much easier to use.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ramindia

Re: Qemu Custom Options not Sticking?

Post by ramindia » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:30 pm

warderkeeju wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:29 pm
Good afternoon,

I'm working on a model of my network for testing purposes in a sandbox environment.
I'm trying to modifying a custom Linux image to use the custom option -vga cirrus in the Qemu Custom Options panel.

snip_20170809113003.png

It works fine, but if I have to shutdown the image to change it's physical network connection, the Qemu Custom Options doesn't stick.

How can i fix this?

I need it so I can access the Cisco ASDM properly, and make usage of the internal Linux VM so much easier to use.

Thanks!
you can edit linux template for this. but make sure u take back up before you upgrade.

R!