eve-ng browser keeps refreshing with out giving loginscreen

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

nubber7

eve-ng browser keeps refreshing with out giving loginscreen

Post by nubber7 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:03 pm

Hello, I just upgraded baremetal eve-ng from .71 to .77. Now the screen is keep refreshing. I have been seeing this when ever I update the eve-ng. Is there any thing that I should be doing before upgrades and also how to come out of this refresh loop?
Regards.

stevenjwilliams83

Re: eve-ng browser keeps refreshing with out giving loginscreen

Post by stevenjwilliams83 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:22 pm

Had the same issue. Mine was a mixture of Hard drive pretty much full and deleting browser cache.

nubber7

Post by nubber7 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:02 pm

I got two systems and both behaving the same after the upgrade. Deleted cache and cookeis and still the same. It does have enough space. Got to be a bug. Any logs to verify?

nubber7

Post by nubber7 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:08 pm

Based on the searches from this group.. I did ctr + refresh (on chrome ctr + reload ico beside home on the top left corner). That fixed my issue. I also did clear cache before doing that,

greatgeek

Post by greatgeek » Thu May 31, 2018 9:13 pm

Please with this problem just delete your cache and you will be all set to go. Most often I see this type but i think is just a minor issue, I hope I have helped a little bit.
Thank you :D