Connection Refused

Moderator: mike

mzedalis

Connection Refused

Post by mzedalis » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:14 pm

Hi,I am trying startup a c3725 and i get a Putty "Network Error: Software caused connection abort." Do i need to enable something? Thanks

katrinamonk

Re: Connection Refused

Post by katrinamonk » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:22 am

Hi, the "Network Error: Software caused connection abort" error message in PuTTY is typically caused by a network connectivity issue or a problem with the SSH server you are trying to connect to. Therefore, I think you should check your PuTTY settings. Make sure that your PuTTY settings are configured correctly. You may want to check that you are using the correct IP address and port number, and that the SSH protocol is selected. You can also try adjusting the connection timeout settings under the "Connection" settings in PuTTY. Another is to try using a different SSH client such as OpenSSH or Bitvise SSH Client.

zacharyolszewski

Post by zacharyolszewski » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:51 am

There are several reasonstime shooter 2 why you may receive this specific error message, but one of the most common is a shaky Internet connection. If your Internet connection isn’t as stable as it could be, it will cause intermittent interruptions in your session that could result in this error message. Another reason you might get this error message is if you leave your session open for an extended period. PuTTY can be configured to abort the connection when it has been left open for a specified time.
You can try the following steps to fix the issue:
Check your Internet connection.
Restart PuTTY and re-establish the connection.
Change the PuTTY settings.

Visaden

Post by Visaden » Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:41 am

you can check the transmission again or reset geometry dash meltdown

VeresBenedek

Post by VeresBenedek » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:01 am

Can this issue be somehow related with the hosting provider? If so, you might want to review some other options. And if and when so, maybe you would rather make your creations for both desktop usage and smartphones? The latter would then require as it will support the emulators best. Of course, this is only my personal experience, but you can try to follow it or create your own.

rusty725

Post by rusty725 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:15 am

message me in our chat and give me anydesk.

rusty725

Post by rusty725 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:04 am

what update ?

lilycollins34

Post by lilycollins34 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:31 am

Consult the user guide or documentation for your specific c3725 device for troubleshooting tips and recommended connection settings. fnaf