Dell FTOS 10

Features you'd like to see in the upcoming version of EVE-NG

Moderator: mike

ThomyaPatlacha20

Re: Dell FTOS 10

Post by ThomyaPatlacha20 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:43 am

Dell Force10 was a United States company that developed and marketed 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Ethernet switches for computer networking to corporate, educational, and governmental customers.. It had offices in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. You gave us this the best information through your article. I hope that you will share such amazing posts about technologies in the future. Thank you..

bekzclz11

Post by bekzclz11 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:34 pm

Dell OS9 Architecture
Dell Networking OS9 (formerly Force10 operating system or FTOS) powers the Dell Networking product portfolio and has been hardened in some of the largest and most demanding environments in the world to meet stringent reliability, scalability and serviceability requirements. With OS9, Dell Networking solutions are enabling businesses to cost effectively build end-to-end reliable networks while reducing operations and management overhead.

Operational Benefits:
The advanced features and modular design of OS9 delivers the following operational advantages:

Consistency:
A common interface across the Dell Networking switch product portfolio simplifies management and reduces the total cost of network ownership
Common interface across chassis and fixed configuration switch/routers provides customers with optimized solutions for every part of their network
Identical configuration, diagnostics, troubleshooting and maintenance across all platforms reduces downtime and speeds training to streamline management
Unified management from the wiring closet to the data center results in simplified maintenance and lifecycle management

Reliability:
The modular OS9 architecture and single code release deliver optimal application uptime
Modular architecture provides inherent process isolation and protected memory space
Fault isolation restricts faults to specific processes so failures in one module does not affect other modules
Hitless and stateful failover ensures that packets are forwarded during a control plane failure
Single code release and train results in a stable code and fewer errors and restarts

Scalability:
Hardened in demanding data center environments, OS9 delivers performance and process predictability
Dedicated resources for each active network feature ensure that individual processes can scale under load
Processes distributed to line cards enable systems to simultaneously run multiple processes without impacting performance
Control plane inherits a high degree of maturity and stability from NetBSD’s high-performance IP stacks and Interprocess Communication (IPC) mechanism

Serviceability:
OS9 reduces unplanned downtime through corrective actions
Inline monitoring and diagnostics tools enable troubleshooting without system shutdown or disruption
Industry standard command-line interface (CLI) leverages existing knowledge base and tools, minimizing the need for retraining
Third-party support through an XML interface enables integration with management platforms
Advanced configuration control enables automated configuration rollback to a known working version while the change control system allows multiple configuration backups
Automated fault correction sends health checks through the system to determine overall status and allows customers to program responses to any failed tests

https://krnl.run
https://indigocard.ltd
Last edited by bekzclz11 on Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chritkenddy

Post by chritkenddy » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:54 am

Andrew125 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:25 pm
im2033thomas wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:28 am
If you are having DDL account issues, Dell Support can provide a copy of OS10 to install, however your DDL account issue will have to be fixed before obtaining a license. Thank You!!mini militia apk
Hello there, I was facing the same issue so I contacted the Dell support as you suggested they said, they have stopped providing a copy of os10. Now what should I do?? Help needed.
I think this issue with gns3 file does not solved by the devs which is why we are still having the same issue. But I hope it will be fixed soon.