mobaxterm terminal integration with Eve Ng pro like SecureCRT

Features you'd like to see in the upcoming version of EVE-NG

Moderator: mike

RyFa

mobaxterm terminal integration with Eve Ng pro like SecureCRT

Post by RyFa » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:14 pm

Hi there, appologiese if this might not be the right section

I was wondering if Eve ng can use Mobaxterm terminal just like the way SecureCRT terminal does. Moba xterm is just like Secure CRT(if not better) but also has a free version . It would be great if Eve ng can support this amazin software., here is the linke for mobaxterm if you wanna take a look

Code: Select all

https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/ 
I tried to work it out but did not work for me, a quick search tells me that MobaXterm uses different componants than securecrt, but I am not sure if Eve Ng can support that, but I am not an expert on this and decided to ask the question on here to see if there is a way to use this terminal

Many thanks

RyFa

Re: mobaxterm terminal integration with Eve Ng pro like SecureCRT

Post by RyFa » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:25 pm

Don't bother!

I contacted the MobaXterm team for help, they said this cannot be done since the app does not have the option to set MobaXterm as default application for protocols! and although they are going to add this feature in them To-Do-List However, they have many urgent requests to implement (bugs or urgent evolution requests), and they do not know yet how much difficult this implementation will be, so they cannot guarantee that this feature will be implemented soon. SHAME!!!