Cisco DNA Center Image for DNAC topology LAB

Here you can ask EVE-NG team to add new images to the list to play in lab.

Do not ask questions like "where I can get image x or Y" in that forum

Moderator: mike

robertogimmillaro

Cisco DNA Center Image for DNAC topology LAB

Post by robertogimmillaro » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:46 am

HI All,
Someone can help me to import the CISCO DNAC into Eve-ng , it's possible to do it ?

Thanks

RG

Uldis (UD)

Re: Cisco DNA Center Image for DNAC topology LAB

Post by Uldis (UD) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:18 pm

NO,
only external real HW DNAC can be deployed using cloud network, but as virtual node DNAC is impossible

ravi

Post by ravi » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:37 pm

Is anyone using Cisco DNA Center? I do not see the market need for it however it looks like Cisco is doing a forced integration with forcing to buy the licensing with new hardware. I'm having a hard time envisioning a Market need for it other than very large enterprises. Is anyone in large or medium shifting their upcoming hardware purchases because of this to say Aruba, Extreme or Arista?

Mirak

Post by Mirak » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:10 pm

Uldis (UD) wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:18 pm
NO,
only external real HW DNAC can be deployed using cloud network, but as virtual node DNAC is impossible
I managed to install DNAC in my Esxi with (CPU -14core intel i9-10940X - Ram 60 GB , storage 1Tb SSD ) and connected with EVE-ng VM but the problem its need a cisco CCO credentials (Cisco manager account)

mdshel11@yahoo.com

Post by mdshel11@yahoo.com » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:37 pm

Hi Guys
    Yes you can run Cisco DNA Center software using ESXi. I saw a demo of this however I no longer have access to Cisco Image due to my contract ending.
    If someone could somehow be able to obtain or share its image (maybe upload it here) I would be happy to team up with you and build it.

Thanks
    Mike

mdshel11@yahoo.com

Post by mdshel11@yahoo.com » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:44 pm

Mirak wrote:
    Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:10 pm
    Uldis (UD) wrote:
    Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:18 pm
    NO,
    I managed to install DNAC in my Esxi with (CPU -14core intel i9-10940X - Ram 60 GB , storage 1Tb SSD ) and connected with EVE-ng VM but the problem its need a cisco CCO credentials (Cisco manager account)
    For this guy you will need more resources but you are on the right track....can you share the version of DNAC you were using?

Thanks
    Mike