DMVPN Lab 1 Configuration

Any copyright material exchange is strictly forbidden. Any member violate this rule will be banned without warning.

Moderator: mike

labsproject

DMVPN Lab 1 Configuration

Post by labsproject » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Visit my blog for more labs: https://www.labsproject.net/

Image needed: Cisco IOSv

Description:
Four branch routers need to be connected to the corporate datacenter, configure entire infrastructure for this topology including basic configurations for the ISP router then IPv4 connections between HQ office and Branches are established, setup DMVPN communication. Directions to this lab are included within, check "Labs Task(s) for more details after you open .unl file.

Topology:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rob_G

Re: DMVPN Lab 1 Configuration

Post by Rob_G » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:24 pm

I love your Cisco TSHOOT ticket labs and thought I'd try the DMVPN one. After downloading and installing both DMVPN 1 and 2, neither of those has the tasks for the lab in the Task section as stated in your post. Can you confirm and update please? Thanks in advance.

labsproject

Post by labsproject » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:15 am

See my attached screenshot of Eve-NG! The tasks are there! Unless you are using Community version and that one does not allow users to have this feature! and I did not count on that! Let me know! Share with me your EVE screenshot when you open the lab.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

labsproject

Post by labsproject » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:59 am

All 5 DMVPN Labs have been updated with tasks on my blog:
https://www.labsproject.net/2019/12/dmv ... ation.html
Thanks for letting me know about this issue.

Rob_G

Post by Rob_G » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:41 pm

That is exactly the problem as I'm using the EVE Community Edition. The 'Tasks' option inside the lab just isn't available.

Thank you for updating this information on your blog as it's extremely helpful.

What I like to do is copy/paste this information into the lab information by editing the lab and adding it to the Tasks field so I have a local copy of the tasks if needed.

curly303

Post by curly303 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:11 am

which image you use for Cisco IOSv?

labsproject

Post by labsproject » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:51 pm

I will not able to tell you due to the fact that I do not remember since EVE-NG has its own naming convention, the original filename for the cisco image has been changed. I was going to see the path where images for this lab located but this is the only thing that came out: ls /opt/unetlab/addons/qemu/vios-15.6/virtioa.qcow2

curly303

Post by curly303 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:01 am

Thank you, i will try again.