"Hot Connection" feature had to be a part of community version

Features you'd like to see in the upcoming version of EVE-NG

Moderator: mike

faridtnx

"Hot Connection" feature had to be a part of community version

Post by faridtnx » Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:48 pm

Hi team,

I have been using eve-ng community for a while and unfortunately decided to go back to GNS3 which is certainly not a better option but at least provides hot connection ability. In which we're able to add and remove links to device and host interfaces. This is a very common and primary function that even a beginner learner come to use very often. I really wonder if any of community users, aren't suffering lack of this capability?
From the other side, a one time purchase plan would work which again is not an option for pro version. I sincerely request eve-ng team to revise this. We as learners, have a long journey to generate enough income to be able to pay yearly subscrition and this feature isn't really something that free version should be deprived from.

Dune34

Re: "Hot Connection" feature had to be a part of community version

Post by Dune34 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:51 pm

faridtnx wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:48 pm
Hi team,

I have been using eve-ng community for a while and unfortunately decided to go back to GNS3 which is certainly not a better option but at least provides hot connection ability. In which we're able to add and remove links to device and host interfaces. This is a very common and primary function that even a beginner learner come to use very often. I really wonder if any of community users, aren't suffering lack of this capability?
From the other side, a one time purchase plan would work which again is not an option for pro version.gb whatsapp apk I sincerely request eve-ng team to revise this. We as learners, have a long journey to generate enough income to be able to pay yearly subscrition and this feature isn't really something that free version should be deprived from.
I am not techy savvy, But I think in GNS3 this capability will soon add or its already in it...

faridtnx

Post by faridtnx » Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:04 am

Dune34 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:51 pm
faridtnx wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:48 pm
Hi team,

From the other side, a one time purchase plan would work which again is not an option for pro version.gb whatsapp apk I sincerely request eve-ng team to revise this. We as learners, have a long journey to generate enough income to be able to pay yearly subscrition and this feature isn't really something that free version should be deprived from.
I am not techy savvy, But I think in GNS3 this capability will soon add or its already in it...
Yes. GNS3 alread has this feature since I know it. That's a big missing feature in eve-ng community that I badly look for

Uldis (UD)

Post by Uldis (UD) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:08 am

EVE-NG Pro has Hot connections