Ready to go Android images for EVE
|Ready to GO Android Images upload instructions|
|You can choose any of Android image from the pack below and simply upload into EVE.
android-9.1-x64.tar.gz (64 bit image)
2. Download your desirable image
3. Using WinSCP or FileZilla SSH (TCP 22) to your EVE and upload downloaded image to the location: /opt/unetlab/addons/qemu/
4. Using Putty or other telnet client, CLI SSH (TCP 22) to your EVE and go to location:
5. Unzip your uploaded image file, make sure you are using right name of uploaded image. Example for ubuntu desktop image below.
tar xzvf android-9.1-x64.tar.gz
6. Remove raw zipped image file from EVE
rm -f android-9.1-x64.tar.gz
7. Fix permissions
/opt/unetlab/wrappers/unl_wrapper -a fixpermissions
6. Repeat this procedure for each downloaded image, expecting right image name in commands
TIP: If android on topology goes into sleep state, use ctrl+alt+del bring it back