Ready to go Linux image pack for EVE
|Ready to GO Linux Images upload instructions|
|Due to very high demand of this section and problems with how to create Linux images under EVE, we are offering ready to go and prepared Linux image pack.
You can choose any of Linux image from the pack below and simply upload into EVE.
2. Download your desirable image
3. Using WinSCP or FileZilla SSH (TCP 22) to your EVE and upload downloaded image to the location: /opt/unetlab/addons/qemu/
4. Using Putty or other telnet client, CLI SSH (TCP 22) to your EVE and go to location:
5. Unzip your uploaded image file, make sure you are using right name of uploaded image. Example for ubuntu desktop image below.
tar xzvf linux-ubuntu-desktop-16.04.4.tar.gz
6. Remove raw zipped image file from EVE
rm -f linux-ubuntu-desktop-16.04.4.tar.gz
7. Fix permissions
/opt/unetlab/wrappers/unl_wrapper -a fixpermissions
6. Repeat this procedure for each downloaded image, expecting right image name in commands
Credentials and recommended node settings table:
We have used universal credentials in all our Linux images.
for new Kali 2019.3 linux with RDP enabled: root/toor
How to create own custom Linux host for EVE:
|Custom Linux Images upload instructions|
|If you still want create own Linux images, follow the steps below.
Watch how to VIDEO. It very similar process like for Windows. Just follow steps below.